One of my favorite model and fashionista ! Alexa Chung. This girl is my idol right after Kate moss
NYC fashion week 2014
I just love that coat!!!!
Finds at the goodwill. I mean I love to accessorize!!!
1. Whistle necklace I did some research, it is actually made by max factor. In the 70s. It is a perfume locket but it looks
Like lip balm. Anyway.. It’s cool piece I got it for $10 it’s on eBay for $70.00
2. Gold fringe pin- I thought the fringe was so cool! It would look good on a all black dress or top?
3. Pink rhinestone studded pin- this might be in 40s? It is made out of copper.. Lucite trim. And pink rhinestone.
This was so weird I had to buy it.
4&5 just cool sliver brooches.
When girls hate… We….. Lol
New banana republic look.
Chanel part 2
Most are vintage oversized Bag!!!
Chanel Chanel Chanel!one day I’ll get my hands on a vintage over sized chanel purse and those sunglasses I’ve been wanting for years now.
My favorite prints .
Things on my list to buy!
My pre fall things to buy: 1. Barbour jacket look how rustic
It looks ;) I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
2/3. House of Harlow. One of my favorite guilty pleasure Nicole Richie s shop! She named after her first born. I must say she is hilarious chick!
Marc by marc Jacob purses. Looking forward to investing a nice, brand name purse . I think I am ready. Lol
Outfits! 1. Swedish hasbeens wit cute knee socks!
2. Lovely Marissa Webb new creative director for banana republic, sneak peak of new fall roll outs! I just can’t wait for to buy that coat!
3. All black witch outfit for the fall!
Oh cara !!! One of my favorite super models and inspirations! Love her!!
Favorites! I have always love to accessorize! Outfits are not complete if you don’t accessorize!!!
Outfit inspirations .